Monday, January 25, 2010

Her Foreword

Thanks to the Online Journalism class, I finally made my way into the world of blogging. With the forte and niche for writing, I always have the intention to blog and oftenly I do kind of follow reading my friends’ blogs but somehow thinking of my plain Jane life with unryhmes and unrythmic phases , I send the intention to the bay. It’s like I will do it but not now as the best not yet to come. When I am thinking about blog, I love blog which comes with its own reason of existence, not something mourning like, why I have big nostrils? Why this, why this and bla..bla..bla..and those stupid petty things. You see? Everyone can have blog but oftenly the good blog can only count on fingers. Those explain why I am so reluctant to have one. Maybe I will have it within another two years after I am officially called as journalist with precious experiences, rhymes and rhythm of her world. I do not promising the best for my blog, as I said before my life is just ordinary, nothing much special like a plain Jane. But for this time being, regardless of how the situation is, I am someone now who joins the blogger community!
So welcome to “Rhymes and Rhythm of Her World”! To Razlin Razlan’s world. And goes my final word, hope you people just enjoy reading it and mucha gracias for your time and favour!:)

0 comments: